I do my payroll on my own computer. Isn't that better than having a payroll service?

Many of our clients have found that we can handle their payroll needs far less expensively than they can do it themselves, especially when you consider the cost of buying checks, employing knowledgeable payroll staff, and obtaining annual software updates needed to keep current on changing tax laws and rates.

My accountant handles all of our payroll needs. Why change?

​Many accountants recommend payroll services for their clients. Check out our pricing schedule or contact our sales office to see if we can process your payroll for less.

I already use a payroll service. Can Corporate Payroll Services save me more money without sacrificing service?

​If you compare us to ADP (Automatic Data Processing) and Paychex, our services are frequently 30 to 40% less. Our fees include tax service and standard delivery, while some other companies charge additional fees for their tax service and delivery. We believe that you will find our service to be exceptional.

Isn't my company too small to use Corporate Payroll Services?

Not at all! We specialize in small to medium-sized businesses. Call our sales department for a quote! No company is too small. Some of our clients have only one employee. So, whether you have one employee or hundreds, you still have to file the same 941, 940 and State Unemployment tax returns.

What if you make a tax deposit mistake?

If we make a mistake on your tax deposit, we will pay any associated penalties that cannot be abated.

How long have you been in business?

We began offering payroll services in 1991. Currently we have over 6000 clients.

How does your tax service work?

​We electronically debit your bank account for all payroll taxes on the payroll date. When the tax becomes due, we send payments to the respective taxing authorities. In addition, we file all tax returns on your behalf, eliminating your worries about tax deposit and return filing deadlines. And best of all, for your first state, our tax service is free.

What are my tax obligations as an employer if I do not use your services?

There are several types of payroll taxes that an employer must remit to various taxing authorities.

Federal 941 taxes, which include Federal withholding, employer/employee Social Security, and employer/employee Medicare, are remitted to the Internal Revenue Service. Since January 1, 1999, most of these payments must be made via electronic funds transfer.

Federal 940 taxes (Federal unemployment). For many companies, these taxes also must be remitted via electronic funds transfer since January 1, 1999.

State and local income taxes. Some states allow for local income tax, in addition to state income tax. In addition, some states do not have any state personal income tax.

State unemployment taxes and other related taxes. All states collect unemployment tax, and some states collect other related taxes, such as disability. Wages subject to unemployment tax vary from state to state.

With so many taxes and forms to track, we believe that you will find our prices to be very cost effective.

I have employees in more than one state. Can you do multiple state taxes and reports?

​Yes. We can handle any combination of the fifty states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. We can also remit your local income taxes, as well.