1. SVOG applications opened April 8, 2021
Eligible entities can start their SVOG application via the SVOG application portal. The SBA recommends you save your application along the way and refer to SBA’s SVOG website – www.sba.gov/svogrant – for reference materials as you go through the process.
Visit SVOG Portal here.
* Due to technical difficulties, SBA has temporarily suspended the SVOG application portal. SBA is working closely with the portal vendors to reopen as soon as possible. Applicants may continue to register for a new account.
2. Access the SVOG 4506-T from the website.
To meet IRS requirements, a unique SVOG 4506-T is required for the SVOG application and you can find that fillable document at www.sba.gov/svogrant under Supplemental Documents. A video tutorial is also provided to guide you through it.
3. Updated FAQ’s are available.
The FAQs were updated on April 6 with the information included from questions received on the March 30 national training webinar.
If you missed the webinar, you can watch the recording.
Review the Updated FAQs here.
4. SBA has created several tools and resources for SVOG applicants
- Video tutorials, including how to register on the System for Award Management (SAM.gov), which is a federal requirement to receive an SVOG
- A Preliminary Application Checklist to help you gather documents and other information that may be needed
- An Eligibility Requirements Chart to help determine qualifications
5. You can receive technical assistance from local SBA partners.
The SBA Resource Partner Network provides advising and counseling services to help organizations prepare for funding opportunities like the SVOG, PPP and other business recovery needs.
Find assistance near you.