Did you know we offer other lines of insurance outside of Workers Compensation? Are you in need of general liability, property, or commercial car insurance? We can help!
What Is Business Owner’s Policy Insurance?
A Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) combines business property and business liability insurance into one policy.
What is covered under BOP Insurance?
BOP Insurance helps cover your business for claims resulting from:
- Fire and other covered disasters
- Claims which could arise from your business’s operation such as claims of bodily injury, property damage, or personal and advertising injury.
Business Insurance Policies are great for small to medium-sized businesses because they can be tailored to meet their unique needs by adding optional coverages such as:
- Data Breach Insurance
- Business interruption insurance which covers your business if something were to occur like a fire or power outage which caused your business to be shut down and lose income during that time
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) — a type of liability insurance covering wrongful acts arising from employment. The most frequent types of claims covered under such policies include wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation.
- Other specialized coverages
Who would benefit from BOP Insurance?
You should consider a business owner’s insurance policy if:
- your business has a physical location
- there is a possibility of a claim being filed against your company
- you have assets which can be damaged or stolen
Purchasing Business Owner’s Policy Insurance is a smart and convenient decision, not only because it simplifies coverage needs by including business property and business liability insurance under one umbrella, but a BOP is more cost-effective as bundling these two will save you more money than purchasing them separately.
Contact us today to see if a Business Owner’s Policy is right for you, or to learn more about other insurance policies we offer such as commercial auto insurance and pay as you go workers compensation insurance.